Visual Dhikrâ„¢
returning to remembrance



Islamic Design House.com NEW WEBSITE



Brand spanking new website is live now: www.islamicdesignhouse.com go over and check it out now. Islamic Design House brings you the best in Islamic fashion, art and accessories for men and women. Popular brand products from SilkRoute, Visual Dhikr and Aerosol Arabic are sold via IDH.

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 22, 2008 at 11:28 AM. You can skip to the end and leave a response.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wa Salaam,
I really like the quality of the garments and the prompt service on customer service. I've ordered several pieces already and will continue because the styles are so different then what I see on a regular which was perfect for me. Being a new muslim sista when I went to the local stores for my garments even there smalls where to big. So I was very unhappy because how was I to carry out my duties as a muslim women when there were no cloth that fit me. So I began my search on the internet and found you and I have been ordering ever since. thank you in advance to all the new designs you will bring. I am very happy to be a customer. And I most say the hoods and pockets are my favorites on the garments. I can't wait till the weather line come out.
   

» Post a Comment