Visual Dhikrâ„¢
returning to remembrance



SirahTour Trailer

This entry was posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 at 5:48 PM. You can skip to the end and leave a response.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Graphics are good. But "get your tickets" paradigm isn't. Looks un-natural & cheesy. Reminds me of those MFI or DFS sale of the century adverts.

I think we should innovate as opoosed to imitate.
   

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
I think it was needed to be honest, try reading the information find out about tickets. You wouldnt have to since the narrator tells you. Its an event advert, not a product advert. So I think it suits it well.

Although it could be neater, they did well I think.
   

» Post a Comment