Visual Dhikrâ„¢
returning to remembrance



A Quest for Beauty

"Visual Dhikr extends my identity as a Muslim in the cyber-space, and in the space of arts. You see, I believe every identity in the modern real world needs a platform, a place of reference, an authentication. Everyday, we see - though perhaps not notice with awareness - instances upon instances of people and nations who are perfectly correct in their belief, but without a reference group, a platform, a social contract that validates them."

We we're very impressed by this coverage of Visual Dhikr, by another blogger

This entry was posted on Friday, September 29, 2006 at 3:03 PM. You can skip to the end and leave a response.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Aida said...
Was Salam Alaikum, this is a work of beauty. I'm glad I came across your blog.
Light,
~Aida
   

At 12:29 PM, Blogger The Neurocentric said...
I first saw this piece of artwork of yours just after I had installed Ubuntu Linux on my PC and I thought what wonderful desktop wallpaper it would make for that brown operating system. I had it on mine for a while - they ought to include it in their Arabic distro.    

At 7:48 PM, Blogger thouraya said...
le blog estmagique , la lettre alif est mystique. tout simplement j'adore.    

» Post a Comment